My name’s Chris Wills and I now live in Chorlton. Chorlton is cool. I blog, not as much as I should, but in moderation. Usually about, you know, stuff. Here are five facts about me:
1) I’m from Kent originally and headed north in 2003. I’ve never looked back.
2) I’m starting a Masters at the University of Manchester in the autumn. In Gender, Sexuality and Culture.
3) As well as the obvious musical preference, I’m also partial to the Blessed Kate, Dame David, Neil ‘n’ Chris, Belle and Sebastian, Rufus Wainwright, Scott Walker, the Go-Betweens, Elbow – oh, loads of people.
4) My face can sometimes be seen on various quiz shows. Occasionally I even manage to win.
5) I like crisps. Just to clear that one up.
Other stuff you can probably pick up from my blog posts. Any further questions, please feel free to ask.